Adult Rowing Class- July 15-Aug5
The four week class will introduce you to the basics of rowing and at the same time help build a sense of teamwork. Our Coaching staff along with current MCYR Masters will help guide you through each step of the rowing process.
- July 15, July 22, July 29 & August 5 from 8 am to 10 am
- Please bring water, sun glasses, sunscreen, towel and a change of clothes (optional); dress is athletic/workout gear (please no baggy clothes)
- No Refunds for missed classes
- If class needs to be canceled for weather a reschedule date will be made
- Open to adults 21 and over
- Register for the Masters program
- Review the Masters Program Handbook.
- Once you register, you will receive an DocuSign email to complete the Masters Program Registration Packet.
- Complete payment for the Adult Rowing Class